Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Girlies

Just a quick update on the girlies:




Morgan is absolutely loving school. She loves all of her new friends and she comes home with lots of stories and information that she overloads us with :) Just ask Aunt Jenny~ Jenny and her friends learned all about Noah!

Morgan has also figured out how to dive!


Camryn is enjoying having some quality alone time with me and RJ while Morgan is at school. She talks a whole lot more when big sis isn't around...and she is able to love on little brother all by herself! She is definitely loving being a big sister.


3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. And I love the songs you have on your blog - Got Whatever It Is, and Chicken-fried. LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Morgan diving! Oh, and I love the picture of Cam... so sweet! I'm glad there are now updates to your blog- finally! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pool looks awesome Lisa!! And your family is so cute - and yes, I follow your blog :) lol

    ReplyDelete